WE LOVE WHAT WE DO, IT’S A WAY OF LIFE
We might be looking for you
Community Outreach and Sales
Who we are:
D1Zi is a KW digital marketing agency with a proven track record of helping businesses achieve success online.
What we need:
We are looking for outgoing people to join our team and promote our services to the local small business community.
This job is set up for success:
You will be armed with everything you need to WOW potential new clients
- We will a provide a well researched and predefined list of businesses to approach
- We will provide state of the art materials to use in your face to face conversations
- You will be able to demonstrate the value of investing in a digital online presence
- You will have access to a sales resources that will there to support you
This is not your typical door to door sales role. We are looking for community engagement with our target market.
This position offers excellent earning potential. You will have a base plus a commission and bonus structure that will reward you for your success in winning new clients and helping us grow our business.
Who are you:
You are outgoing and social and like meeting new people and you share our belief in the importance of supporting a healthy small business community.
If you have the drive and personality to tackle this fast paced and entrepreneurial role, please contact us, introduce yourself and tell us why you would be the right person for the job! We look forward to hearing from you.
We will respond to applicants who communicate interest and enthusiasm for this unique opportunity.
WordPress / PHP Developer
We are seeking a WordPress Developer responsible for both backend and frontend development. Responsibilities include building and maintaining a variety of WordPress sites for our clients, writing and maintaining custom plugins and themes, and working with team members to deliver projects on time.
- Designing and implementing new or existing web applications and sites
- Designing and implementing new or existing themes and plugins for WordPress CMS
- Assessing client requirements and develop site architecture and technical design specifications
- Helping formulate an effective, responsive design and turning it into a working theme and plugin
- Assisting with maintenance of LINUX servers (web, database, backup) and managing all technical aspects of the CMS
Skills and Qualifications
- Strong knowledge and experience with PHP backend development
- Experience building user interfaces for responsive websites and web applications
- Skilled in working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc.
- Collaborative attitude, with ability to excel in a team environment
- Ability to quickly learn new tasks and systems, flexible in skills and attitude
- Goal orientation with a drive to exceed expectations
- Ability to manage time and priorities effectively